Employment & Education History
- Since January 2022: Research Assistant at Weihenstephan-Triesdorf University of Applied Sciences, TUM Campus Straubing for Biotechnology and Sustainability
- November 2019 – December 2021: Technical Consultant Artificial Intelligence at Fujitsu TDS GmbH
- December 2018 – July 2019: Working Student as Data Analyst at HYVE AG and TAWNY GmbH
- 2017 – 2019: Master of Science in Mathematics, University of Regensburg
- 2014 – 2017: Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, University of Regensburg
- 2009 – 2014: Master of Fine Arts in Visual Communication, University of Kassel
- 2021: B. Denkena, F. Schinkel, J. Pirnay, S. Wilmsmeier: Quantum Algorithms for process parallel flexible job shop scheduling. In: CIRP Journal of Manufacturing Science and Technology.
- 2021: J. Pirnay, K. Chai: Inpainting Transformer for Anomaly Detection. Preprint on arXiv.